Allied Technologies and Consulting (ATC) is currently looking for Project/Product Management Analysts to join our team to support the United States Army Medical Material Development Activity (USAMMDA) located at Ft Detrick, MD. USAMMDA is the premier developer of world class military medical capabilities with a mission to develop and deliver quality medical capabilities to protect, treat, and sustain the health of Our Service Members. These positions are based at Ft. Detrick in Frederick, Maryland.
The Project/Product Management Analysts will provide full-time project management and acquisition support within a complex and fast-paced military medical research and development environment supporting Project Management Offices (PMOs) at USAMMDA. The Project/Product Management Analysts will:
- Provide project management directly to the project manager coordinating and consolidating all acquisition activities in the PMO acquisition dashboard.
- Track PMO Integrated Product Team (IPT) and Working Group (WG) annual reporting meetings to include scheduling meetings; coordinating with participants; preparing agendas, related documentation, and meeting minutes; and tracking action items.
- Coordinate and disperse Taskers to appropriate team members. Validating information and compiling responses to ensure full response has been gathered for review and submission approval of management.
- Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail are mandatory. Experience with personnel at various grades both military and civilian is helpful.
- Support numerous efforts and effectively prioritize and multi-task requirements that have a direct impact on the Products.
- Support all major initiatives to advance product capabilities.
- Assist with programmatic and technical document review, market research, and vendor site visits/demonstrations.
- Be aware of, and be sensitive to, information flows that contain items of interest to or that are the action or the responsibility of the Government Product Manager.
- Assist in Project Management Office (PMO)-related fiscal management by performing budget analysis and contract support in regards to deliverables and periods of performance.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology and industry developments.
- Support the DoD Acquisition Lifecycle and document preparation; maintain general understanding of DoD 5000 acquisition guidelines and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulatory processes.
- Prepare and review briefings, summaries, information papers, technical reports, acquisition documentation, and other correspondence.
- Manage and track numerous, diverse, simultaneous efforts and have the ability to effectively prioritize requirements for multiple on-going projects in support of project team.
Education, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required in a related field (biology, biomedical engineer, public health, or medical/technical/science)
- Excellent communications, writing, organizational and project management skills (understanding of cost, schedule, performance risks)
- Experience managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Interest in medical research programs is desired
- Experience, knowledge and the ability to execute using Microsoft Office Suite, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, as well as Microsoft Outlook: Sharepoint and MS Project experience desired
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in Federal contracting, government or military environment is preferred.
Public Trust required (NACI); Some Travel may be required.
Employee must be a US Citizen; must pass Background Investigation and Drug Testing
About Allied Technologies and Consulting
Allied Technologies and Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity is the Law
Equal Opportunity is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
This is a Federal Contract