Allied Technologies is seeking an organized, proactive, thorough, personable Administrative Assistant to support various Department of Army leaders and to perform complex administrative and analytical tasks for the U.S. Army Medical Material Development Activity at Ft. Detrick, MD.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The professional and dynamic Administrative Assistant will assist with a variety of products and programs and perform the following duties:
- Provide administrative support to the Warfighter Brain Health (WBH) Project Management Office (PMO) leadership and staff.
- Ensure documents are prepared in accordance with Army Regulation 25-50. Review and Staff memorandums, letters, executive summaries, and information papers.
- Utilize Defense Travel System (DTS) and coordinate travel itineraries simultaneously. Assist division personnel with travel order requests and coordination, and preparation of foreign and domestic travel documents.
- Support the Government system for tracking all personnel training certificates and run reports.
- Conduct daily accountability tracking for designated areas and update the accountability system.
- Responsible for maintaining calendars for WBH PMO leadership. This includes the use of Microsoft Outlook to effectively communicate via e-mail with other staff, to schedule multi-person meetings for both personnel internal and external to the Command; and, to manage multiple Outlook Calendars for separate staff members. Alert staff to impending meetings, appointments, and be able to de-conflict meetings and other events.
- Participate in meetings and perform other duties to include, but not limited to, coordinating and scheduling meetings, seminars, audio bridges, VTCs, and DCOs between the Government organization and other internal and external agencies.
- Prepare and distribute meeting agendas, read ahead documents, minutes and archive documentation in USAMRMC Livelink (EDMS), OneNote, SharePoint, Army Records Information Management System (ARIMS), or other electronic document management systems and properly file final documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- 2+ years of administrative/program coordination experience.
- Must possess effective communication skills, including verbal, written and email correspondence, and the ability to work with senior leadership and personnel of higher echelons.
- Experience with Army Regulations, especially Army Regulation 25-50, preferred.
- Experience with DTS, preferred
- Public Trust T1-NACI Clearance Required
- US Citizen
- Must be able to pass background and drug testing
- THIS IS A FEDERAL CONTRACT
About Allied Technologies and Consulting:
Allied Technologies and Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity is the Law
Equal Opportunity is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision