GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
Period of Performance: August 10, 2017 to August 09, 2022
Prompt Payment Terms: Net 30 Days
The General Services Administration (GSA) Professional Services Schedule (PSS) Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) Contract is a dynamic Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle that offers a full range of management services that can improve agencies’ performance and their endeavors in meeting mission goals.
ATC’s GSA PSS Schedule offers Business Consulting Solutions (Group 874) including a full range of management and consulting services that can improve a federal agency’s performance, and help customers meet their mission goals. Business services range from consulting, facilitation, quality assurance, analysis, strategy formulation, advisory and assistance, research, and training to acquisition and program support.
ATC provides services in the following Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS) Special Identification Numbers (SINs):
874-1 – Integrated Consulting Services
874-4 – Training Services
874-6 – Acquisition Management Support
874-7 – Integrated Business Program Support Services
Why use the PSS?
PSS gives federal agencies the ability to use a single contract to procure simple to complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services. When using PSS to buy professional services, agencies can:
- Use simplified acquisition procedures to issue a Request for Quotation (RFQ) using either your agency’s solicitation system or GSA’s eBuy solicitation system, or issue an RFQ directly to contractors using your agency’s procedures.
- Allow unique Contractor Team Arrangements (CTAs) to bring a wide variety of industry partners to the negotiating table.
- Customize terms and conditions in task orders – or through Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) – to meet specific requirements.
- Be assured that required FAR terms and conditions are incorporated into the contract.
- Ensure adequate participation by small businesses, including setting aside RFQs for various socioeconomic subgroups. ATC is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and orders can be “set-aside” for the SDVOSB subgroup.
- Save time by using the streamlined procurement procedures of FAR Subpart 8.4.
ATC GSA PSS Schedule Contact Information:
Contracts Manager: Intisar Abbasi
Program Coordinator: Salman Akhtar
100 Tuscanney Drive, Suite B-2
Frederick, MD 21702
ATC DUNS Number: 02-0951799
ISO 9001:2015 Certified