Category H: Professional Services
Period of Performance: August 10, 2017 to August 09, 2027
Prompt Payment Terms: Net 30 Days
The General Services Administration (GSA) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) Contract is a dynamic Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle that offers a full range of management services that can improve agencies’ performance and their endeavors in meeting mission goals.
Category H: Professional Services is one of 12 categories of products and services that can be offered on the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Contract. Formerly referred to as the Professional Services Schedule (PSS) 00CORP, this category includes consulting, training, financial, engineering, environmental, marketing, and language related services.
Subcategories awarded to Allied Technologies and Consulting:
Subcategory H01: Business Administrative Services
- SIN 541611: Management & Financial Consulting, Acquisition & Grants Management Support, & Business Program and Project Management
Subcategory H10: Training
- SIN 611430: Professional and Management Development Training
Why use the MAS?
MAS gives federal agencies the ability to use a single contract to procure simple to complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services. When using MAS to buy professional services, agencies can:
- Use simplified acquisition procedures to issue a Request for Quotation (RFQ) using either your agency’s solicitation system or GSA’s eBuy solicitation system, or issue an RFQ directly to contractors using your agency’s procedures.
- Allow unique Contractor Team Arrangements (CTAs) to bring a wide variety of industry partners to the negotiating table.
- Customize terms and conditions in task orders – or through Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) – to meet specific requirements.
- Be assured that required FAR terms and conditions are incorporated into the contract.
- Ensure adequate participation by small businesses, including setting aside RFQs for various socioeconomic subgroups. ATC is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and orders can be “set-aside” for the SDVOSB subgroup.
- Save time by using the streamlined procurement procedures of FAR Subpart 8.4.
ATC GSA MAS Schedule Contact Information:
Contracts Manager: Intisar Abbasi
Program Coordinator: Salman Akhtar
100 Tuscanney Drive, Suite B-2
Frederick, MD 21702
ATC DUNS Number: 02-0951799 Unique Entity ID: JSDCLW9BX735
ISO 9001:2015 Certified