Allied Technologies and Consulting (ATC) is currently looking for a Sr. Logistics Manager (DoD) to join our team to support the United States Army Medical Material Development Activity (USAMMDA) located at Ft Detrick, MD. USAMMDA is the premier developer of world class military medical capabilities with a mission to develop and deliver quality medical capabilities to protect, treat, and sustain the health of our Service Members. This position is based in Ft. Detrick – Frederick, Maryland.
The Sr. Logistics Manager will support the Warfighter Brain Health (WBH) Project Management Office (PMO) at USAMMDA as follows.
- Work in concert with the Project Manager (PjM), Deputy PjMs, and Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) (or Working Groups thereof); including the assigned Product Manager (PdM) and Life Cycle Logistics Management Specialists, to provide Integrated Product Support (IPS) for multiple products within the WBH PMO portfolio which typically encompass Neurotrauma and Psychological Health medical devices and pharmaceutical products.
- Coordinate with a large network of matrixed organizations within the DoD, US Army, and other Federal agencies to ensure effective, efficient, and timely completion of the USAMMDA medical product development mission.
- Apply life cycle logistics management concepts and methodology to assigned projects and utilize a thorough working knowledge of IPS, DoD requirements determination, program planning, budget and execution, wholesale supply system, cataloging, and contract administration/ procurement to tasks.
- Conduct IPS element evaluations on supported tech base and advanced development medical and non-medical products in the WBH portfolio to ensure products will achieve successful fielding, be sustainable once fielded, and successfully transition to sustainment.
- Utilize knowledge of IPS elements and intent of the process and tailor the actions to best fit the managed product.
- Coordinate with the USAMRDC, other DoD activities, the manufacturer, the receiving unit, and other interested parties in the fielding of assigned systems, including the procurement mechanism and coordination with the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) and the Life Cycle Management Command (LCMC).
- Develop, coordinate, maintain, and update supportability documents.
- Provide management and coordination for the maintenance and sustainment support to the DoD users, manufacturer, and the Services logistic points of contact.
- Prepare and update required management and acquisition documentation for programmatic briefings and reviews, including the Life Cycle Sustainment Plan for appropriate products in the portfolio.
- Perform multiple logistics actions to support the acceptance of medical materiel into the Army, Navy, and Air Force wholesale system to include requesting for a national stock number (NSN), and when needed, working with the Product Support Manager on type classification and a new Line Item Number (LIN), and assisting in the preparation of the Table of Organizational Elements Basis of Issue Plan, and Feeder Data.
- Access, research and analyze the Table of Distribution and Allowances (TDA) and the Table of Organization and Equipment (TOE) and make investment decisions in support of force structure, using the following databases: Force Management System Web Site (FMSWEB), Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW), Medical Materiel Information Portal (MMIP), Army Equipping Enterprise System (AE2S), Logistics Modernization Program (LMP), Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS), Theater Enterprise Wide Logistics System (TEWLS), Global Combat Support System-Army (GCCS-Army) and Cloud Equipping (cQuiP) program.
- Participate in special projects as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline (with a focus on logistics), or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- 5+ years of related lifecycle logistics experience, medical or non-medical; overall at least 9 years of general experience.
- Have working knowledge of related and ancillary disciplines and specialties as testing, standardization, reliability and maintainability, safety, and configuration management.
- Knowledgeable on IPS elements and intent of the process.
- Possess understanding of the Army and DoD field medical force structure.
- Experience as a logistics planner or in performance based logistics with the Army with an understanding of the system function and effect on the defense supply system.
- Experience with one or more of the following is preferred: Force Management System Web Site (FMSWEB), Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW), Medical Materiel Information Portal (MMIP), Army Equipping Enterprise System (AE2S), Logistics Modernization Program (LMP), Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS), Theater Enterprise Wide Logistics System (TEWLS), Global Combat Support System-Army (GCCS-Army) and Cloud Equipping (cQuiP) program.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills required.
- Must be U.S. citizen and be able to obtain a T1; some travel may be required.
About Allied Technologies and Consulting
Allied Technologies and Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity is the Law
Equal Opportunity is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
This is a Federal Contract