Allied Technologies and Consulting (ATC) is currently looking for Sr. Logistics Managers to join our team to assist our government customer with supporting the medical Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation (RDT&E) as well as fielding and deployment phases of the acquisition life cycle for devices, equipment, and systems used on the battlefield. The position is based in Frederick, MD.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The experienced, professional, and dynamic Senior Logistics Managers will assist with a variety of products and programs and perform the following duties:
- Work with Project Managers and other Logistics Management Specialists to provide Integrated Product Support (IPS) for multiple medical and non-medical products.
- Coordinate with a large network of matrixed organizations within the DoD, US Army, and other Federal agencies to ensure effective, efficient, and timely completion of the medical product development mission; coordinate with Combatant Commands/Joint Commands for deployment of medical products, Army assemblages, and Sets, Kits, and Outfits (SKOs).
- Apply life cycle logistics management concepts and methodology to assigned projects and utilize a thorough working knowledge of IPS, DoD requirements determination, program planning, budget and execution, wholesale supply system, cataloging, and contract administration/ procurement to tasks.
- Conduct IPS element evaluations on supported advanced development and modernized medical and non-medical products to ensure products will achieve successful fielding, be sustainable once fielded, and successfully transition to sustainment.
- Utilize knowledge of standard Army/DoD IPS elements and intent of the process and tailor the actions to best fit the managed product.
- Coordinate with the Army, other DoD activities, the manufacturer, the receiving unit, and other interested parties in the fielding of assigned systems, including the procurement mechanism and coordination with the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) and the Life Cycle Management Command (LCMC).
- Participate in Integrated Production Teams (IPTs), working groups, and other meetings.
- Coordinate with vendors and manufacturers for site visits; assist with testing activities.
- Develop, coordinate, maintain, and update supportability documents.
- Provide management and coordination for the maintenance and sustainment support to the DoD users, manufacturer, and the Services logistic points of contact.
- Prepare and update required management and acquisition documentation for programmatic briefings and reviews, including the Life Cycle Sustainment Plan for appropriate products in the portfolio.
- Perform multiple logistics actions to support the acceptance of medical materiel into the Army, Navy, and Air Force wholesale system to include requesting for a national stock number (NSN), and when needed, working with the Product Support Manager on type classification and a new Line-Item Number (LIN), and assisting in the preparation of the Table of Organizational Elements Basis of Issue Plan, and Feeder Data.
- Access, research and analyze the Table of Distribution and Allowances (TDA) and the Table of Organization and Equipment (TOE) and make investment decisions in support of force structure, using the following databases: Force Management System Web Site (FMSWEB), Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW), Medical Materiel Information Portal (MMIP), Army Equipping Enterprise System (AE2S), Logistics Modernization Program (LMP), Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS), Theater Enterprise Wide Logistics System (TEWLS), Global Combat Support System-Army (GCCS-Army) and Cloud Equipping (cQuiP) program.
- Assist with cost analysis/estimates, budget management and execution, life cycle cost estimates, and tracking of product/program finances.
- Participate in special projects as required.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree required in a related field (with a focus on logistics) or combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- 5+ years of related lifecycle logistics experience, medical or non-medical; overall at least 10 years of work experience.
- Have working knowledge of related and ancillary disciplines and specialties such as testing, standardization, reliability and maintainability, safety, and configuration management.
- Possess understanding of the Army and DoD field medical force structure; experience interacting with Combatant Commands/Joint Commands.
- Experience as a logistics planner or in performance-based logistics with the Army/DoD.
- Experience with one or more of the following is preferred: Force Management System Web Site (FMSWEB), Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW), Medical Materiel Information Portal (MMIP), Army Equipping Enterprise System (AE2S), Logistics Modernization Program (LMP), Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS), Theater Enterprise Wide Logistics System (TEWLS), Global Combat Support System-Army (GCCS-Army) and Cloud Equipping (cQuiP) program.
- Excellent communications, writing, organizational and project management skills.
- Sharepoint and MS Project experience desired.
- Intermediate experience, knowledge and the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, as well as Microsoft Outlook.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Federal contracting, government or military environment is preferred.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Public Trust T1-NACI Clearance Required.
- US Citizen
- Must be able to pass background and drug testing
- THIS IS A FEDERAL CONTRACT
About Allied Technologies and Consulting
Allied Technologies and Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity is the Law
Equal Opportunity is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision