Allied Technologies and Consulting (ATC) is recruiting for a Test Engineer to assist our government customer with supporting the medical Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation (RDT&E) phases of the acquisition life cycle for medical and non-medical devices, equipment, and systems. The position is based in Frederick, MD.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Test Engineer will perform the following duties:
- Design and develop test and evaluation plans for military products, equipment and systems.
- Study and research the equipment or product to be tested to gain in-depth understanding of requirements as well as conditions in which equipment will have to operate in order to develop test plan.
- Understand the serviceability, maintainability, reliability and cost of the product or item to be tested.
- Oversee testing events for assigned products and systems.
- Operate equipment during tests and gather required data for test validity.
- Evaluate progress and test results against test specifications.
- Recommend changes to products or systems to achieve objectives.
- Apply knowledge of the relative statistical validity of the test results as well as the accuracy of the test instrumentation used.
- Assist with preparation of test reports to include test methodology and procedures, analysis of test results, and assessment of items being tested.
- Document recommendations and proposed course of action in reports or information papers as required.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree required in a related field (engineering, biomedical engineering, science/technology, or other technical)
- Excellent communications, writing, organizational and project management skills
- Sharepoint and MS Project experience desired
- Knowledge of military test and evaluation environment and military operating requirements preferred
- Experience, knowledge and the ability to execute using Microsoft Office Suite, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, as well as Microsoft Outlook
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Federal contracting, government or military environment is preferred.
- Travel requirements – 25-30%; mostly CONUS travel however occasional OCONUS travel required
- Public Trust T1-NACI Clearance Required
- US Citizen
- Must be able to pass background and drug testing.
- THIS IS A FEDERAL CONTRACT.
About Allied Technologies and Consulting
Allied Technologies and Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity is the Law
Equal Opportunity is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision