Allied Technologies and Consulting (ATC) is currently looking for a Project/Training Coordinator to join our team to support the United States Army Medical Material Development Activity (USAMMDA) located at Ft Detrick, MD. USAMMDA is responsible for developing medical products such as drugs, vaccines, devices, and medical support equipment. USAMMDA preserves and protects the lives of warfighters by developing medical products to ensure readiness and the highest quality of medical care for DOD personnel. This position is based at Ft. Detrick in Frederick, Maryland.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Organized, proactive, and personable Project/Training Coordinator to support USAMMDA’s Office of Research Technology Applications (ORTA) and the Government Training Lead and support the following tasks and activities:
- Work with the training vendor to obtain cost for training date/number of participants and finding a venue.
- Communicate with the Instructor/Trainer and communicate with participants to answer questions, confirm participation, obtain SF182.
- Create and staff the vendor/course SF182 for payment.
- Obtain IT support and obtain training materials from the vendor.
- Send reminder emails to participants for virtual trainings. Send course materials electronically to participants or copy and prepare training materials for each participant for in-person training courses;
- Prepare sign-in sheets and certificates and follow-up on course evaluations.
- Develop demographic report for HQ (if DAWDF).
- Perform close-out process with training card holder and provide all fully signed participant SF 182 forms.
- Support the ORTA Chief in preparing documents IAW Army Regulation 25-50, preparing and Managing Correspondence to include preparing Department of the Army memorandums, letters, executive summaries, Information Papers and staffing of correspondence (preparing Staff Action Summary Sheets – HQ MEDCOM Form 540).
- Prepare, review, and staff correspondence consistent with established policies and procedures.
- Review and edit division correspondence for changes in spelling, grammar, punctuation, word usage and correct format style for the intended audience IAW USAMMDA policy and procedures.
- Use various Microsoft Office Suite applications, to include Microsoft Access.
- Audit Agreement reports for grammar, spelling, and consistency.
- Perform Database Queries for Chief, as requested.
- Assist with editing and development of ORTA briefing slides and ORTA training slides.
- Use Defense Travel System (DTS) and coordinate ORTA travel and requirements.
- Perform other duties to include, but not limited to, reserving conference rooms, coordinating and schedule meetings, seminars, VTC’s, TEAMS, and DCO’s between the ORTA Office, USAMMDA and other internal and external agencies.
- Perform ATAAPS Timekeeper role for the ORTA.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- 2+ years of administrative/program coordination experience.
- Must possess effective communication skills, to include verbal, written and email correspondence, and the ability to work with senior leadership and personnel of higher echelons.
- Excellent coordination skills required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and T1 (Public Trust) Clearable
- Must be able to pass background and drug testing
- THIS IS A FEDERAL CONTRACT
About Allied Technologies and Consulting
Allied Technologies and Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity is the Law
Equal Opportunity is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision