Allied Technologies and Consulting (ATC) is currently looking for a Project Coordinator/Business Administrative Specialist to join our team to support the United States Army Medical Material Development Activity (USAMMDA) located at Ft Detrick, MD. USAMMDA is responsible for developing medical products such as drugs, vaccines, devices, and medical support equipment. USAMMDA preserves and protects the lives of warfighters by developing medical products to ensure readiness and the highest quality of medical care for DOD personnel. This position is based at Ft. Detrick in Frederick, Maryland.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Organized, detail-oriented, proactive, multi-tasking, and personable Project Coordinator/Business Administrative Specialist to support USAMMDA’s Administrative Support Division (ASD) and the Office of the Commander (OOC) and support the following tasks and activities:
- Provide project support to the assigned Division/Project Management Office (PMO), to include the Director/Project Manager (PjM), Deputy Director/PjM, Branch Chiefs and staff members.
- Maintain a tasker tracking log to including adding taskers, reminding assigned team member(s) to complete, and mark completion.
- Support the response of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests by reviewing documents, redacting information, and providing .pdfs of the information for leadership review.
- Support the documentation records storage process for the Office of the Commander and Administrative Support Division, which is changing form the Army Records Information Management System (ARIMS) system to the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Records Management Storage Tracking System (RMST).
- Set-up and attend meetings and provide meeting minutes.
- Prepare and staff documents IAW Army Regulations AR25-50 to include memorandums, letters, executive summaries, Information Papers.
- Review and edit division correspondence for changes in spelling, grammar, punctuation, word usage and correct format style for the intended audience IAW policy and procedures.
- Use various Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Answer conference taskers, use Defense Travel System (DTS), coordinate travel itineraries, assist with travel authorizations and prepare vouchers, as required.
- Perform a variety of support services such as visitor access control, filing, faxing and copying documents, printing read ahead packages, creating business cards, ordering and receiving office supplies.
- Perform other duties to include, but not limited to, preparing purchase requests, reserving conference rooms, coordinating and schedule meetings, seminars, VTC’s, and DCO’s between the PMO and other internal and external agencies.
- Participate in special projects as required.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- 5 years of related business administrative/program coordination experience.
- Must possess effective communication skills, to include verbal, written and email correspondence, and the ability to work with senior leadership and personnel of higher echelons.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and Adobe pdf.
- Experience with Government records management and travel systems, Defense Travel System (DTS), preferred.
- Experience with Government Regulations, Army Regulation 25-50, preferred.
- Excellent coordination skills required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and T1 (Public Trust) Clearable
- Must be able to pass background and drug testing
- THIS IS A FEDERAL CONTRACT
About Allied Technologies and Consulting
Allied Technologies and Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity is the Law
Equal Opportunity is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision