Provide support as part of a team of specialists, program managers, and analysts in a complex and fast-paced military medical environment. This position would primarily serve as analysts and advisors to management on the evaluation of the effectiveness of government programs and operations or the productivity and efficiency of the management of Federal agencies or both. This Position will entail Working on site in Frederick, MD. This Position support SBIR/STTR missions at USAMRMC.
- This position requires knowledge of: the substantive nature of agency programs and activities; agency missions, policies, and objectives; management principles and processes; and the analytical and evaluative methods and techniques for assessing program development or execution and improving organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- This position will also require an understanding of basic budgetary and financial management principles and techniques as they relate to long range planning of programs and objectives.
- The work requires skill in: application of fact finding and investigative techniques; oral and written communications; and development of presentations and reports.
- Assist the Operations Manager in an administrative capacity through program and financial tracking of projects in the Program Executive Officers (PEO) SBIR/STTR portfolio.
- The Analyst will assist in the monitoring of the review progress of Phase I and Phase II contracts; providing oversight of the Technical Points-of-Contact (TPOC) in contract management; tracking schedule, burn rate, milestones and progress of projects; holding regular project reviews (semi-annual) with TPOCs to monitor contract progress; and preparing requests for incremental and option funding and administrative contract changes. TPOCs to monitor contract progress
- The Analyst tracks request for public release and monitors project in the SBIR/STTR Transition Program.
- Assist in coordinating all interagency (i.e., internal and external stakeholders, within Government and internationally) interaction, coordinating with staff and leadership of other organizations and planning and executing internal and external meetings, conferences, and special events, including: Ensuring that locations are properly booked for use, Developing agendas, Sending meeting requests and notifications, Ensuring background documentation, visuals, and briefings are preparing.
- Support classified meetings in approved conference rooms, following the approved processes for conducting such meetings.
Experience and/or Certifications Required:
High School Diploma/GED required, Bachelor’s is desired
- Must possess excellent communications, writing, organizational and interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical, mathematical, organizational skills, and project management skills (understanding of cost, schedule, performance risks)
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to follow direction
- Must be a team player
- Applicants must be able to work well alone and as part of a team
- Experience managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Possess a working knowledge of Department of Defense (DoD) classified document handling procedures.
- Possess proficient knowledge and experience with of the Microsoft Office suite of software, with 5 years of experience using Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- MRDC experience is highly desired
- SBIR experience is not required
- Desire to learn
Must be a US citizen. Must be able to pass background and drug testing. Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance. THIS IS A FEDERAL CONTRACT.
About Allied Technologies and Consulting
Allied Technologies and Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity is the Law
Equal Opportunity is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Send Resume to Allied Technologies & Consulting, LLC
100 Tuscanney Dr., Ste. B2
Frederick, MD 21702.