Provide support as part of a team of specialists, program managers, and analysts in a complex and fast-paced military medical environment. This Position will entail working on site at Fort Detrick, MD. This Position support various missions at the U.S. Army Medical Research and Development Command (USAMRDC).
- This position requires knowledge of the substantive nature of agency programs and activities; agency missions, policies, and objectives; management principles and processes; and the analytical and evaluative methods and techniques for assessing program development or execution and improving organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- This position will also require an understanding of basic budgetary and financial management principles and techniques as they relate to long range planning of programs and objectives.
- The work requires skill in: application of fact finding and investigative techniques; oral and written communications; and development of presentations and reports.
- Assist project managers in an administrative capacity through program and financial tracking of projects and portfolios.
- The analyst will assist in contract management; tracking schedule, burn rate, milestones and progress of projects; and holding regular project reviews.
- Assist in coordinating with staff and leadership of other organizations to plan and execute internal and external meetings, conferences, and special events. Tasks include ensuring that locations are properly booked for use, developing agendas, sending meeting requests and notifications, ensuring background documentation, visuals, and briefings are prepared.
Experience and/or Certifications Required:
High School Diploma/GED required, Bachelor’s degree is required
- Must possess excellent communications, writing, organizational and interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical, mathematical, organizational skills, and project management skills (understanding of cost, schedule, performance risks)
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to follow direction
- Must be a team player
- Applicants must be able to work well alone and as part of a team
- Experience managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Possess a working knowledge of Department of Defense (DoD) classified document handling procedures.
- Possess proficient knowledge and experience with of the Microsoft Office suite of software, with 5 years of experience using Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- USAMRDC experience is highly desired
- Desire to learn
- ACTIVE SECERT CLEARANCE (DOD)REQUIRED
Must be a US citizen. Must be able to pass background and drug testing. Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance. THIS IS A FEDERAL CONTRACT.
About Allied Technologies and Consulting
Allied Technologies and Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity is the Law
Equal Opportunity is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Send Resume to Allied Technologies & Consulting, LLC
100 Tuscanney Dr., Ste. B2
Frederick, MD 21702.