The Junior Project/Product Management Analyst will provide full-time project management and acquisition support within a complex and fast-paced military medical environment. The Project/Product Management Analyst will:
- Provide project management support to various efforts in support of advanced development of medical devices/equipment/products.
- Participate in Integrated Product Team (IPT) and Working Group (WG) meetings to include scheduling meetings; coordinating with participants; preparing agendas, related documentation, and meeting minutes; and tracking action items.
- Successfully communicate with personnel at various echelons through the use of effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Support numerous efforts and effectively prioritize and multi-task requirements that have a direct impact on the Products.
- Support all major initiatives to advance product capabilities.
- Assist with programmatic and technical document review, market research, and vendor site visits/demonstrations.
- Be aware of, and be sensitive to, information flows that contain items of interest to or that are the action or the responsibility of the Government Product Manager.
- Assist in Project Management Office (PMO)-related fiscal management by performing budget analysis and contract support in regards to deliverables and periods of performance.
- Participate in weekly committee meetings and research study specific meetings. Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology and industry developments.
- Support the DoD Acquisition Lifecycle and document preparation; maintain general understanding of DoD 5000 acquisition guidelines and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulatory processes.
- Prepare and review briefings, summaries, information papers, technical reports, acquisition documentation, and other correspondence.
- Manage and track numerous, diverse, simultaneous efforts and have the ability to effectively prioritize requirements for multiple on-going projects in support of project team.
Education, Skills and Experience
Bachelor’s degree required in a related field (business, science, technical); excellent communications, writing, organizational and project management skills (understanding of cost, schedule, performance risks); experience managing multiple projects and deadlines; knowledge of medical equipment/devices is desirable; experience using Microsoft Office Suite, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, as well as Microsoft Outlook; Sharepoint and MS Project experience preferred; experience in military healthcare/medical environment.
Must be a US citizen. Must be able to pass background and drug testing. Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance (NACI); Travel required (potentially 2-3 day trips every month or two).
About Allied Technologies and Consulting
Allied Technologies and Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity is the Law
Equal Opportunity is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Send resume to
Allied Technologies & Consulting, LLC
100 Tuscanney Dr., Ste. B2
Frederick, MD 21702