Allied Technologies and Consulting (ATC) is currently looking for a junior-level finance/budget analyst to join our team to support the Department of Army. This position is based in Fort Detrick, Maryland.
The financial/budget support includes the following tasks:
- Support the Lead Financial Analysts in the budgetary and financial functions associated with purchase and procurement of goods/services.
- Conduct data entry of financial information into Excel and other customer financial systems.
- Compare monthly actual expenses to monthly spend plans and track and communicate differences.
- Have aptitude to quickly learn the DoD financial process and the DoD financial system, General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS), in order to support the Lead Financial Analysts in obtaining information and querying reports.
- Have a strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively and handle situations with clarity, focus and professionalism.
- Participate in special projects as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related business discipline.
0-2 years of finance or business experience.
Excellent Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet skills.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Must be U.S. citizen and be able to obtain a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) clearance.
Must be able to pass a Background Investigation and Drug Testing
Allied Technologies and Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity is the Law
Equal Opportunity is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
This is a Federal Contract