Allied Technologies and Consulting (ATC) is currently looking for an Information Technology/Software Product Manager to join our team to support the United States Army Medical Material Development Activity (USAMMDA) located at Ft Detrick, MD. USAMMDA is responsible for developing medical products such as drugs, vaccines, devices, and medical support equipment. USAMMDA preserves and protects the lives of warfighters by developing medical products to ensure readiness and the highest quality of medical care for DOD personnel. This position is based at Ft. Detrick in Frederick, Maryland.
The Information Technology/Software Product Manager will support the Warfighter Expeditionary Medicine and Treatment (WEMT) Project Management Office (PMO) with the following tasks and activities:
- Support the Project Manager (PjM), Deputy PjMs, Integrated Product Teams (or working groups thereof), and the Product Manager (PdM) in all phases of the software product life cycle for applications.
- Assist in the recording, tracking, and reporting of Configuration Items (CIs). Coordinate Engineering Change Proposal Requests, conduct Configuration Control Boards, and maintain Baseline Versions.
- Support the PdM with on-going product developmental efforts and on-going product integration efforts to include providing technical expertise during test events and resolving software deficiencies in order to achieve Government acceptance of delivered products.
- Support analyzing product requirements, building and developing testing, and coordinating software qualification testing.
- Support defining target integration platforms, integrating/migrating of the product onto varying target platforms, and coordinating independent verification and validation for the product.
- Ensure security requirements, including the Risk management Framework (RMF), are addressed in software design and development.
- Support the Government’s effort to accomplish software accreditation by assessing the validity of vulnerabilities identified during formal Government accreditation testing, recommending corrective actions to resolve or mitigate vulnerabilities, and estimating the level of effort and time required to resolve valid vulnerabilities.
- Support evaluating cyber security and vulnerability assessment scans using Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) software, developing RMF, and acquiring an Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Support the Government with on-going Operational Testing (OT) to include a comprehensive evaluation to ensure the system meets all specifications and operational requirements as defined in the Test and Evaluation Strategy (TES).
- Support coordinating test articles and assets (i.e., Laptops, Tablets, Phones, Soldiers, Tents, Vehicles, and Radios), creating a test plan to include test scenarios and Master Scenario Event List (MSEL), and creating a test report.
- Support developing a marketing and fielding plan, launching the product, and marketing and socializing the product to increase the user base.
- Participate in special projects as required.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Development or related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- 12 years of work experience, with 5 years of related software development or information management experience and at least 2 years of experience planning and coordinating application development.
- An interest in medical products, medical information, healthcare support systems, etc. is desired.
- Have the capability of working in one or more programming languages such as C++, C#, Java, RubyOnRails, .NET, or Visual Basic.
- Possession of at least one of the following certifications, preferred: A+, Security +, or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- Experience with one or more of the following is preferred: cyber security and vulnerability assessment scans using Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) software, developing risk management framework, and acquiring an Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Must be U.S. citizen and be able to obtain a T1 (Public Trust)
- Must be able to pass background and drug testing
- THIS IS A FEDERAL CONTRACT
About Allied Technologies and Consulting
Allied Technologies and Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity is the Law
Equal Opportunity is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision