Allied Technologies and Consulting (ATC) is currently looking for Financial Support to join our team to support the United States Army Medical Material Development Activity (USAMMDA) located at Ft Detrick, MD. USAMMDA is the premier developer of world class military medical capabilities with a mission to develop and deliver quality medical capabilities to protect, treat, and sustain the health of Our Service Members. These positions are based at Ft. Detrick in Frederick, Maryland.
Supports the Administrative Services Division (ASD)
- Use the General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS), initiate Purchase Requisitions, execute monthly financial reports for obligations and disbursement rates, and query multiple reports.
- Assist in the review of reports on programmatic planning and execution data, provide periodic updates to financial plans inclusive of planned release schedules, current fiscal year activity, and prepare reports that will be used to brief senior leadership.
- Use provided data to prepare Microsoft PowerPoint presentations ensuring accurate spelling, data entry, and format.
- During meetings, present the PowerPoint slides and insert notes or make changes during the presentation, as necessary. Alternatively, take notes of required changes to make after the meeting.
- Use Microsoft Outlook to schedule meetings and execution briefs.
- Have the ability to handle demanding situations with clarity, focus and professionalism, and to respond quickly to quick turnaround taskers.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience
- 3+ years of related finance or business analysis experience
- Excellent/Advanced Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet skills
- Proficient in MS Outlook and MS TEAMS applications including SharePoint and MS Powerpoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be U.S. citizen and be able to obtain a NACI (TI)
Public Trust required (NACI); Some Travel may be required.
Employee must be a US Citizen; must pass Background Investigation and Drug Testing
About Allied Technologies and Consulting
Allied Technologies and Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity is the Law
Equal Opportunity is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
This is a Federal Contract