The Financial Analyst will provide advanced level budget, accounting and financial analysis of funds in accordance with federal and agency regulations and specific requirement(s) reporting to the Deputy Chief of Staff for Resource Management (DCSRM) within US Army Medical Research and Development Command (USAMRDC).
Duties and Responsibilities:
• The Financial Analyst will provide advanced level budget, accounting and financial analysis of funds in accordance with federal and agency regulations and specific requirements reporting to the DCSRM within USAMRDC
• Utilize General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) to track financial data including but not limited to fund availability, commitments, obligations, accruals, and disbursements
• Analyze spend plans by project, cost type and month
• Prepare project fund execution reports to compare spend plans to execution.
• Prepare, maintain, graphically present, and submit fund execution reports to Army Futures Command, USAMRDC Headquarters (HQ) and Direct Reporting Unit (DRU) leadership. Accurate and timely fiscal information reporting is critical to adequately direct, organize and monitor the program resources. Prepare frequent, recurring reports summarizing funding status, commitments, obligations and comparison to budget.
• Daily monitoring of fund execution by project with the DRUs
• Monitor compliance with the federal appropriations law
• Financial management in accordance with USAMRDC financial business rules to ensure consistency of fund execution throughout the organization
• Ensure compliance with Army Audit Readiness, Management Internal Controls Program (MICP) and other mandatory, auditable programs.
• Establish Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) in GFEBS
• Assist with budget and accounting reports, reconciliations and researching transactions as needed.
• Assist in the maintenance, financial tracking, analysis, and reporting in RM Online.
• Assist with taskers as needed.
• Assist with documenting processes and procedures.
• Two full years of progressively higher-level education leading to such a degree in the business or related field which demonstrates the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to do the duties outlined in the job requirements OR combination of education and work experience. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
• Desired minimum two years of experience utilizing an automated financial system such as GFEBS.
• Specialized experience in the area of Federal appropriations law, Federal budget analysis and financial reporting, Army budget experience preferred.
• Proven experience in the field related to implementation of federal concepts, policies, and principles of budget.
• Experience and ability to work well as a team.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites; Excellent in Excel.
Allied Technologies and Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity is the Law: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Equal Opportunity is the Law Supplement: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision:
This is a Federal Contract