Provide support as part of a team environment working closely with Contracts Manager/ Operations manager and support other corporate functions in a fast-paced environment. This position will entail working on-site on a full-time basis supporting the corporate office in Frederick, MD. This position will support ATC corporate functions will be responsible for various task associated with Contracts Administration and Information Technology/Cybersecurity support. Allied Technologies and Consulting is small service disable veteran owned small business. This is an excellent opportunity for entry to mid-level person who is looking to grow their career. Training will be provided.
Contracts Administration Tasks:
- Timely and accurate submission of invoices to the government and subcontractors.
- Track and maintain all files associated with invoicing actions. Government invoicing will be utilizing government systems including but not limited to WAWF/PIEE. Invoicing will utilize documented processes to maintain ISO and quality requirements.
- Maintain compliance with governing contracting bodies and all contractual requirements and reporting.
- Provide support with completing and documenting all contract modifications.
- Coordinate with accounting to get charge codes setup, and work with HR to onboard new hires by providing charge codes.
- Requires an understanding of basic budgetary and financial management principles and techniques as they relate to long range planning of programs and objectives.
- Familiarity with or the ability to learn the FAR clauses and applicability to ATC business process.
- Assist project and program managers in an administrative capacity through program and financial tracking of projects and portfolios.
- Track contract schedules, burn rates, milestones, progress of projects, and hold regular project reviews with management.
- Provide recommendations for internal process improvement and improvements for ISO standards.
- Assist with GSA invoicing and compliance.
- Assist with internal and external audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
IT Hardware Coordination and Cybersecurity Tasks:
- Hardware wipe and new account set up on company laptops.
- Maintain and update IT equipment inventory and maintaining all documentation.
- Assist employees with any hardware/ software queries.
- Provide cost effective recommendations to management regarding updating (or modernization) of hardware/software.
- Maintain ISO compliance and provide recommendations for process improvement.
- Email setup for new hires; deactivate emails for departing employees.
- Regularly review cybersecurity reports and perform corrective actions as necessary.
- Review cybersecurity policies and procedures and provide recommendations.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of CMMC program and provide recommendations.
- Assist with CMMC compliance and documentation.
- Assist with IT and security ISO audits.
Other Administrative Tasks:
- Gather, organize, and transmit information regarding ATC financial, cybersecurity and/or IT activities to management teams.
- Data entry and formatting tasks.
- Taking notes and meeting minutes at corporate meetings and other meetings.
- Assist with social media platforms such as company website and LinkedIn.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and/or Certifications Required:
High School Diploma/GED required, working toward an Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- Must be prompt and timely
- Must possess excellent communications, writing, organizational and interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical, organizational skills, and customer service skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to follow direction.
- Must be a team player.
- Applicants must be able to work well alone and as part of a team.
- Some experience managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Possess proficient knowledge and experience with of the Microsoft Office suite of software, with experience using Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Desire to learn and be trainable.
- Potentially be able to gain an active secret clearance.
- Must be able to pass background and drug testing.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
About Allied Technologies and Consulting
Allied Technologies and Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity is the Law
Equal Opportunity is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Send Resume to Allied Technologies & Consulting, LLC
100 Tuscanney Dr., Ste. B2
Frederick, MD 21702.