Allied Technologies and Consulting (ATC) is recruiting for an Administrative Support Specialist to join our Congressional Program and Data Management and Congressional Advisor team. This role will provide essential support in coordinating organization-level taskers, document editing and formatting, database entry, and data administration for critical congressional data management systems. The successful candidate will collaborate closely with various headquarters staff offices and subordinate laboratories/commands to ensure efficient and accurate administrative processes. This is a full-time position that requires strong organizational skills, excellent communication abilities, and the capacity to work effectively in a fast-paced government contracting environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The experienced, professional, and dynamic Congressional Program Management and Data Management Administrative Support will assist with a variety of products and programs and perform the following duties:
- Assist in the administration and staffing of organization-level taskers, involving coordination with headquarters staff offices and subordinate laboratories/commands.
- Edit and format white papers, information papers, PowerPoint presentations, executive summaries, and correspondence to maintain a professional and polished appearance.
- Contribute to the accuracy and integrity of AFC, TMT, DHA and congressional data management systems through diligent database entry and data administration.
- Support the contract Congressional team Lead, Deputy Chief of Staff and Director PPAE in the management of various annual and daily reports, taskings, briefs and meetings as required.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure timely completion of administrative tasks and data management responsibilities.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information and adhere to established security protocols.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (example: biomedical, legal, administration) or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years of experience with federal government agency clientele.
- Proven experience in administrative support roles, preferably within government contracting or a similar environment.
- Proficiency in document editing and formatting, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact professionally with various stakeholders.
- Familiarity with database entry and data management processes is a plus.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and demonstrate problem-solving skills.
- Capacity to adapt to changing priorities and work well under tight deadlines.
- Previous experience with any military agency as a client or active duty.
About Allied Technologies and Consulting
Allied Technologies and Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity is the Law
Equal Opportunity is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision