Provide high -quality administrative support as part of a complex team of engineers, technologists, clinicians, logistics, information security specialists, program managers, and analysts in a complex and fast-paced military medical environment. Working on site at Fort Detrick, MD.
- Assist with the day-to-day administration functions of the office, ensuring effective communications across all program areas. Follow DoD, Army, and organizational templates, policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the office by answering/screening phones; greeting visitors; managing and creating documents, briefings, and reports; and coordinating logistics to provide support for conference rooms.
- Manage, maintain, and de-conflict calendars and schedules for leadership, to include coordination with external agencies and organizations. maintain the daily and leave calendars for leadership, including holiday schedules and special events.
- Assist in coordinating planning, and executing internal and external meetings, conferences, and special events. Tasks include ensuring that locations are properly booked for use, developing agendas, sending meeting requests and notifications, and ensuring background documentation, visuals, and briefings are prepared. During meetings, setting up the meeting space and/or web- or teleconference and provided support during the event including preparing meeting minutes.
- Create travel orders using the Defense Travel System (DTS), coordinate travel arrangements for transportation and accommodations, create/assist with travel vouchers, and assist with the preparation of required paperwork for OCONUS travel, when needed.
- Maintain an internal personnel database and coordinate, distribute, and track daily in-house taskers (ensuring that timely responses are submitted).
- Maintain office reference materials and maintain up-to-date personnel rosters and organization charts.
- Track training requirements for staff, as required.
- Assist in uploading documentation into SharePoint.
Experience and/or Certifications Required:
High School Diploma/GED required
- Possess and demonstrate a working knowledge of day-to-day administrative functions.
- Capable of operating video teleconferencing equipment and general audiovisual equipment, as well as managing web conferencing connections for online meetings.
- Possess basic business writing skills to draft memorandums and program documentation to support data calls and effectively review final documentation for grammar and formatting. In addition, assist with the preparation of PowerPoint and other presentations for official briefings.
- Possess strong communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Possess knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of software, with 3 years of experience using Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
Must be a US citizen. Must be able to pass background and drug testing. Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
About Allied Technologies and Consulting
Allied Technologies and Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity is the Law
Equal Opportunity is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Send Resume to Allied Technologies & Consulting, LLC
100 Tuscanney Dr., Ste. B2
Frederick, MD 21702.